You don’t become an expert to buy the best diver watch for under $500 or even more. You only need to look at a few features required to take full advantage of your journey. Choosing a great product is as easy as jumping in a swimming pool.
I’ve noticed that most people don’t believe in themselves and looking for a professional guider. That’s ok if you don’t know. But honestly, you just need to check few things that I mentioned in the buying guide section will definitely save you few bucks.
In fact, my friend and I recently brought two dive watches. We are not professional divers, but we purchase it for the sake of fashion and style.
During the research, I chatted with a few divers, who also recommend the best dive watches based on their needs, and I added them to this list.
In this article, I covered the best ten dive watches, including a few for trained divers and a few for their incredible design and suitability for swimming, snorkeling, and other submarine activities.
Diver watches also go well with any business suit because some fantastic models from well-known brands can completely transform your appearance simply by your classy choice.
It may be a minor point, but its impact will be significant.
I enjoy managing time for my friends, which is why I’ve compiled a list of the top three models to consider if you’re looking for the best dive watch under $500.
Suppose you’ve just arrived in the dive watch field. In that case, I believe you should know some basics before moving ahead to product explanation.
You can skip the next 200 words if you are a professional.
If you are a beginner, you must go through these basics to help you understand dive watches a lot better.
Let’s start from the basics.
Jump To The Section
- 1 What are Dive Watches?
- 2 What Factors Make a divers watch perfect?
- 3 8. The Movement of a Dive Watch
- 4 Best Diver Watch under 500
- 4.1 Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Quartz Men’s Watch
- 4.2 Citizen Eco-Drive World Chronograph A-T Men’s Watch
- 4.3 Seiko Men’s SSC139 Waterproof watch
- 4.4 Bulova Marine Star Chronograph Watch for swimming
- 4.5 Seiko Men’s SSC017 Prospex Dive Watch on 500 dollars
- 4.6 Luminox Men’s 3001 Quartz Navy Seal Dive Watch
- 4.7 Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Nighthawk Driver’s watch
- 4.8 Bulova Precisionist Men’s Dive Watches
- 4.9 Casio G-Shock Rangeman best diver watch
- 4.10 Casio Men’s PRO Dive watch
- 4.11 Summary
- 4.12 Quick stats
- 5 Wrap up on the best diver watches under $500
What are Dive Watches?
Dive watches are timepieces that provide accurate time underwater.
They are water-resistant and can withstand pressures of 600 meters or higher.
The name of Seamaster also recognizes dive watches.
The two significant factors of a dive watch are
- Water resistance
- A unidirectional or bidirectional spinning bezel for time measurement.
These techniques aid in guiding you about the depth of the water while scuba diving and inform you about the level of your oxygen tank.
So, you can’t say it’s just a tool; it’s a life-saving tool for divers.
Nowadays, dive watches are famous for fashion or style purposes. The timepiece became familiar after appearing in a James Bond film.
However, once you start using it, You will never rebuy another watch, I guarantee it. No one can deny the classic look and vintage design of a dive watch.
What Factors Make a divers watch perfect?
As I previously stated, dive watches are divided into two categories
- professional divers (Deep under the ocean)
- Swimming, snorkeling, and other general-purpose activities, dive watches are so beautiful that they suit people of all ages. It goes well with any dress.
Here I mainly covered the timepieces that are ideal for the watery activity (General purpose). In that case, 200 meters are enough, but you have to check few things also. Those are mentioned below.
1. Water Resistance
The majority of brands claim that their watches are water-resistant to 50 meters. Remember that this type of watch is not reliable for any watery activities.
These are appropriate for hand washing and splashes, showering, or walking down the street and enjoying the rain.
If you are a sports enthusiast searching for a dive watch under $500, always go with at least a 100 meters (329 ft) water resistance reliable for swimming, snorkeling, rowing, and other activities.
If you view a dive watch specifically for scuba diving, the water-resistance must be at least 200m (660ft).
There is no maximum limit; you can buy a watch for 1000m but not for less than 200m.
Remember one thing that the water-resistance power is mentioned during the testing period.
Don’t think the resistance is the same after a year of regular use. However, quality brands are maintaining their position in comparison to local products. But, things are changing.
So, if you’re going to scuba dive, always go with a higher water resistance number. I always recommend 300m watches.
For general use, such as water gaming, a maximum of 200m is sufficient.
2. ISO Certification
ISO means International Standard Organization. In the case of a diver’s watch, ISO 6425 confirms that the watches are perfect for scuba diving.
The standard is generally maintained for scuba drivers, but I know most people are wearing it for looking courtesy.
Are you a person? Who love the design, not for scuba diving, then no need to go with ISO standard.
Are you a regular driver?
If not, a 200m resistance watch will suffice; no certification is required.
Nowadays, most brands (Example: Citizen, Orient, Seiko, Tissot, etc.) adhere to this criterion uniquely while promising the same quality at a lower price.
Some brands come with a hallmark that is “Driver’s XXX.” This means the model is ideal for diving.
A professional dive watch will also have a screw-down crown, a unidirectional rotating bezel, glowing hands and markers, and a case back.
These are all necessary for your safety.
Apart from water resistance, legibility is an essential consideration. This feature allows you to check the time at a glance while diving.
4. Build Quality
After all, quality is essential. Always look for a robust crystal-like sapphire, mineral, as well as a well-built case and a great strap when purchasing a product.
As a result, the product is more long-lasting. There is no necessity to spend extra money on maintenance if you purchase high-quality products.
The dial pad is painted with luminous paint. It’s an innovation that emits a glow in low-light conditions.
Some brands use a strong marker, while others use a mild one. It is entirely dependent on the brands. This is a unique feature that I explain on each model.
It also increases the legibility of your dive watch that plays a critical role underwater.
6. Dive Bezel
Dive bezel technology informs you about elapsed time, which is essential because it helps you know how much oxygen is in your tank.
Nowadays, we use this technology for cooking or any other task that must be completed on time. In a nutshell, it simplifies your day-to-day life.
In fact, the vast majority of those looking for a dive watch under $500 will use it on a daily basis, and I am among them.
7. A Dive Watch Strap
The strap is crucial because adjusting the strap before diving is challenging because it must wear above the suit.
Don’t worry; most brands come with a double lock mechanism, one for your wrist and the other for above your suit.
Make sure it before buying a dive watch that also minimizes your future pain.
8. The Movement of a Dive Watch
The system, or technology, that powermatic the timepiece is referred to as movement.
Automatic dive watches are trendy in this field because they charge up with your hand motion and the help of wind.
So it performs when you wear the watch.
Quartz movements are the best because they produce accurate results.
It would be best if you used long-lasting techniques.
I believe these are the most important factors to consider before purchasing any dive watch, whether it is under $100 or $500.
Let’s get started with our most exciting list of the year.
Best Diver Watch under 500
Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Quartz Men’s Watch
- Black in color
- Dimensions: 1.89 x 0.71 x 1.89 inches
- 300m (990 ft) Water resistance
- Dial glass mineral
- Analog type
- Band material rubber
- Unidirectional bezel function
- Bezel material stainless steel
- Luminous water resistant
- Japanese quartz
Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Diver is a legendary watch. Citizen brand is a famous brand in this industry. If you don’t know, it’s not a newcomer and popular model since 2001.
It’s a well-tested and customer-satisfied product; that’s why I personally love this one, and I put it in no1 position.
Before going to the product specifications, I want to say that the model has 300m depth resistance and is famous for drivers. Suppose you are not a driver and want the same model with 200m water resistance. In that case, Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Diver is for you.
As I say, it’s an allrounder. All the features are included in this one model.
The main feature is water resistance, and the Citizen Eco-Drive model comes with 300m (990 ft). Best for scuba diving and other sporty activity.
The second important thing is movement, and it’s Japanese quartz with an analog display. Japanese quartz gives you a smooth experience, and this functionality is affordable.
The display is made with minerals that are durable and scratch-proof compare to acrylic.
The unidirectional rotating bezel is more accurate and is easy to read because the markers and hands come with large luminous.
Citizen eco-drive is an automatic quartz watch. So, no need to change the battery for power-up. Renewable energy comes from light and rays.
The lithium iron cell converts natural or artificial light into energy, and that is a never-ending process.
Is it not an exciting thing?
The case material is stainless steel which is a screw-Down Crown and Screw-Back Case.
Rubber bands increase the level of comfort and lightness. The belt is held together by a buckle.
If you are worried about the size, the case diameter is 48 millimeters, and the thickness is 19 millimeters. Not great for a slimmer person.
- Date indicator present
- Elapsed time bezel rotates one way only
- Illuminating markers and hands
- Urethane band and bolstered
- 6mm curved anti-reflective crystals
- 8 inches band length
- Lightweight (5.82 ounces)
Citizen Eco-Drive World Chronograph A-T Men’s Watch
- Brown in color
- Dimensions: 5 x 4.5 x 4 inches
- Round shaped
- Dial material sapphire Crystal
- Japanese quartz
- Water-resistance 100 m (330ft)
- Indicator of power reserve
- Perpetual Calendar
- Analog display
First of all, Citizen Eco-Drive World Chronograph A-T Men’s Watch is not for professional diving.
The model is designed for water sports such as swimming, snorkeling, sailing, and so on. It’s also famous for its design go with any business suit.
If you think why I add this one in this, then let me tell you that most of us used dive watches for regular water activity, not for professional diving. If you are on this list, then the Citizen Eco-Drive watch is for you.
Let’s talk about the features.
The most important two features are water-resistant to 100 m that is 330 ft, and Japanese quartz movement for accurate times.
No need for any batteries for the power supply. The eco driver technology using sunlight and any natural light that supplies power to the watch. The battery’s life is forever. You are never ever concerned about it stopping.
The model is a little bit expensive because of the sapphire crystal. In the watch world, sapphire is the best material for the long run and is scratch-proof.
The case material is rose gold which is 43 millimeters in diameter and 10 diameters in thickness.
The model also has deployment Clasp with a push button.
The band is 23 millimeters wide and made of leather.
Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Applicable in 26 Time Zones, Synchronized to Atomic Time Clock for Excellent Accuracy.
- The 1/20 Second Chronograph has a measurement range of up to 60 minutes.
- Yearly calendar
- Never need batteries
- power savings indicator
- Temperature range for operation: -10°C/14°F to +60°C/140°F
- No illumination function
- Difficult to read in a dark area
- The armband is also confusing because there are no half sizes.
If you are comfortable with this minor problem, then the Citizen Eco-Drive watch is highly recommended. It’s the best quality product under 500 dollars, and remember, the crown’s rotation is counter-clockwise. Always tight it before dive.
Seiko Men’s SSC139 Waterproof watch
- Dial color black
- Dimensions: 0.59 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches
- 100m water resistance
- Dial window Hardlex
- Japanese quartz movement
- Analog display
- Alarm settings
- Solar watch
Another famous Seiko men’s watch is designed for swimming, snorkeling, and others water sports.
The water resistance power is 100m (330 ft). That is not for scuba diving but perfect for daily use.
The model has a date window at three o’clock positions and comes with a solar-poweramtic system.
Specific batteries are required for this system, and that is included.
The band material is stainless steel, and the width is 22 millimeters.
The case stainless steel materials are coated and polished which a diameter is 43 millimeters and thickness is 12 millimeters.
Carved stainless-steel link wristband with foldover clasp and it’s comes with twin push-button safety closing. The double-lock mechanism reduces the possibility of missing the watch.
When I review it, I face one problem: the date bar showing according to 31 days. Whatever the month, it’s counts up to 31. So you have to adjust it according to the month.
- Chronograph and alarm features are genuinely fantastic.
- An uncommon two-tone decorative bezel
- Double push-button safety for case
- Luminous features included
- Hardlex scratch-free window.
- The stopwatch technology only works for up to an hour.
- There is no chance to upgrade to leather or other cases.
- Heavyweight is near about 400 grams.
- The date indicator is a little bit short.
Bulova Marine Star Chronograph Watch for swimming
- Dial blue band black in color
- Dimensions: 7.1 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches
- Water-resistant 100 m (330 ft)
- Dial window: Mineral glass
- Dial pad show day-date-month
- 3-year global warranty
Are you looking for a dive watch that is good enough for regular water activity and also goes with a business suit or ordinary dresses?
If yes, then just look at the Bulova Marine Star Chronograph Watch. It is perfect for you. Specially designed for men.
Another famous name of the model is Seastar.
All the standard features are included for your regular use.
First of all, the model has five different color options. You can choose whatever you like.
The water-resistant parameter is 100 meters (330ft) which are well enough for swimming, snorkeling, and other water sports activity.
The dial glass is made of minerals, which is one of the best materials for durability and scratch resistance.
The watch bezel materials are stainless steel and work as stationary.
If you’re not sure what stationary is, it means that the bezel does not rotate in the same way that unidirectional or bidirectional bezels do.
The Dial pad contains six hand chronograph and a calendar. The calendar has days, dates, and months.
The brighter gold accents look luminous. However, there are no luminescent. It’s the major drawback of this model.
A quartz movement watch measures the vibrations in a piece of quartz and is frequently recharged by a battery.
The Bulova marine case materials are also stainless steel. The diameter and width of the case are 44 and 12.7 millimeters. The band is black and made of silicone materials, with a width of 24 millimeters.
This model is strengthened by a three-piece buckle strap and a push-button deployment clasp.
The Bulova Marine watch weight is 4.23 ounces.
- The roman numeral symbol adds a nice touch to the watch.
- High-quality rubber band
- Double secure lock
- Comes with warranty
- Cheap in price
- Some buyers found that it’s a little bit small.
- No separate date adjustment button.
Seiko Men’s SSC017 Prospex Dive Watch on 500 dollars
- Dial black, band silver in color
- Dimensions: 5.31 x 5.12 x 5.31 (inches)
- Water-resistant 200m (660ft)
- Analog display
- Solar power watch
- ResetS automatically to the correct time
The Seiko Men’s Prospex dive watch is a popular choice for professional divers. The model is designed specifically for scuba diving. It does not preclude you from using it regularly. It also serves as a facility for other water activities.
The water-resistant parameter is 200m (660ft) that fulfills the scuba diving criteria also mentioned in buying guide criteria.
The dial pads hold three chronograph subdials and six hands. The dial also has luminous features that are well worked on dark light.
It’s a soler power bracelet watch. The band is made with stainless steel. It has man’s standard diameter with 20 millimeters in width.
The dial window is Hardlex that is durable, and scratchproof.
Are you confused about Hardlex quality?
Don’t worry; it’s a minerals material which is made by Seiko’s. It’s a trademark name. The purpose of this invention is to maintain the price and quality of the products.
It’s has a 43 mm stainless steel case. Check the size and confirm with your wrist.
- The clasp has a double push-button for safety.
- Lightweight only (300 grams)
- Japanese quartz technology for power-up
- Satisfied light recharge
- The only date is included in the dial
- Round in shape
- Black and white color
- Water-resistance 200m (10atm)
- Ideal for scuba diver’s
- Unidirectional bezel function
- Dial window mineral
- Analog display
- Case diameter is 43mm
Luminox Men’s Navy Seal Dive Watch is ideal for professional drivers. The unidirectional bezel guides good underwater because it gives accurate results compared to others.
The dial is made with durable minerals, and the glass is totally clear. You can read it at a glance.
The Luminous model fulfills the water-resistance criteria that are a minimum of 200m. That’s why it’s a popular dive watch in the market.
The trendy unique feature of this model is the self-charged battery. No need for any light or extra movement for the charge.
Little micro gas lights are embedded in the hands and hour pointers of the watch face. It is autonomous technology.
This system is built into every Luminox dive watch. No push bottoms require to check the time.
The case, band, and bezel are made with the same material that is polyurethane.
- Lightweight (4.96 ounces)
- Swiss quartz movement
- The Crown is covered with a gasket (double secure)
- The watch glows luminously in the dark.
- The only date can be seen on the dial pad.
If you replace the band with a canvas band, the model looks like a $2,000 product. Anyway, if you’re happy with this band, there’s no need to do it. I believe it is worthwhile to purchase for you.
Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Nighthawk Driver’s watch
- Dial black and band silver color
- Dimensions: 5.91 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches
- Round in shape
- Water-resistance 200m
- Dual time analog display
- Dial window: Mineral materials
- Stationary (Bezel function)
Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Nighthawk Driver’s watch is one of the best budget-friendly products that comes with all essential features.
Despite its 200m water resistance, this model is ideal for swimming, climbing, rappelling, and other outdoor activities. If you want a professional diver’s watch, then go with G-shock.
( Good for Marin activity but not perfect for scuba diving)
- The model has eco-drive technology means you never need any batteries.
- The bezel is made with stainless steel that functions as stationary (do not rotate).
- The dial window is made with crystal minerals that mean it is durable and easy to read underwater. It’s anti-reflective.
- The model has large luminous markers and hands for legibility.
- The size of the dial pad is 42 mm, which is standard size. You can check it according to your wrist size.
- Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Nighthawk is a dual-time watch. It’s work for a pilot as well as for divers.
- The inner chapter ring of the pilot’s slide rule is controlled by the crown at the 8 o’clock position.
- The case materials and band materials of Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster are made of stainless steel. The case diameter and thickness are 42 and 13 millimeters, and the band length and width are 8 inches and 22 millimeters.
- With Safety Push Button Foldover Clasp that tight your wrist according to your need.
- Low batteries indicators
- Never-ending batteries
- Dual time dive watch
- Eco-drive best compare to solar technology.
- The luminous mark is bright.
- The bezel is a slide rule, Easy to read.
- Only date show at 3 o’clock position.
- No bidirectional or unidirectional bezel function
- There is no rim protection; a scratch may occur.
To be honest, I have never piloted with this type of watch, and neither will you. I doubt anyone will pay attention to the pilot watch’s mechanical function. Yes, it’s a unique stylish model with a remarkable appearance. That is why the model is well-known.
Bulova Precisionist Men’s Dive Watches
- Round in shape
- Dial and band color is black
- Water-resistant 300m
- Stationary bezel function
- Luminous marker
- Curved calendar window
- Screw-back case
- Screw-down crown
- Dial window minerals
Bulova Precisionist Dive Watches are a watch specially made for professional drivers. It comes with 300meters (984ft) of water resistance. Are you looking for a topwater resistance model, then here it is.
The black and rose gold combination gives the model a unique look. No one can deny that.
Bulova’s patented three-prong quartz crystal Precisionist motion with a vibrational frequency of 262kHz powers the watch. The company claim that the system is eight-time more powerful compared to standard quartz.
It’s high-performance quartz for unmatched precision with 3 Hand.
If you are a warranty lover, Bulova Precisionist is for you because the models come with three years of limited warranty.
Bulova Precisionist dive watch case is made with stainless steel, 44.6 millimeters in diameter and 14.43 millimeters in thickness.
The band is made with polyurethane that length is men’s standard and whose width is 24 millimeters.
The luminous marker is also brighter. The same marker is used in an hour and minute hands, which created a fabulous look.
The band looks like a bracelet because the strap is made with rubber which gives you more comfort during diving as well as regular time. It comes with a three-piece buckle strap that gives you total pleasure.
- Curved calendar window present in 3 o’clock position
- Screw back case
- Screw down crown with double security
- Flexible and easy to read.
- Three years manufacturer’s warranty.
- The battery life is near about 1.5 years.
- The date is fixed on 31 days; You have to maintain it month-wise.
Bulova Precisionist Dive Watch is an excellent buy at this price.
There are no discernible flaws that would lead one to recommend against purchasing. However, it provides high accuracy if you are comfortable with the battery.
Casio G-Shock Rangeman best diver watch
- Round shape
- Digital display
- Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Display window mineral material
- 200 m water resistance
- Shock proved
- Quartz movement
Casio G-Shock Rangeman is coming with a pack full of features that help the divers. If you digital lover, then this one is for you. The model has a two-colour combination: black and grey, and the other are greenish and grey.
- Day, date, and time are showing on the dial pad.
- It also has a stopwatch, five daily alarms. Showing temperature, sunrise, and sunset data, also have a digital compass.
- Scuba divers will love the G-shock. The water-resistance capability is 660 feet (200m). It is not ISO certified, but it follows the rules.
- The digital window is made with a mineral that is protective and anti-reflected.
- Dirt Resistant Case and Buttons are secured to keep debris, dirt, and dust out of the watch.
- Case material is made with stainless steel which diameter is 5.3 centimeters and thickness is 17 millimeters.
- The band is made with plastic and also has a buckle clasp.
- The bezel is made with resin that works as stationary.
- Automatic solar-powered watch A lithium battery is included. However, it’s a digital watch you have to change batteries at a regular time interval (two years)
- Easy to read
- Comes with warranty
- Barometer and thermometer included
- The battery needs to change
- The illumination light is low
The Casio G-Shock Rangeman is the latest edition dive watch that is in trend. I started thinking about the watch because the product is so good. The minimum life span is 12 years. If the product is going to last too many years. How is the company making money from this model?
However, just grab the deal, and I promised you Casio never disappoint you.
Casio Men’s PRO Dive watch
- Case diameter 55mm
- Dimension: 4.35 x 4.65 x 3.8 inches
- Digital display
- Bidirectional bezel
- Second hand
- 200m water resistance
Casio Men’s PRO Dive watch is another dive watch famous for marine activity, but after reading reviews, I discovered that 99 percent of people use the model on a regular basis.
It’s ideal for water sports like swimming, snorkelling, rappelling, and so on.
Let’s talk about some exciting features.
- The display window is made with minerals, and the display pad showing day, date, month, and world time. Also include a thermometer, barometer, and pressure change meter. When the pressure changes underwater, the meter begins to beep.
- The black bracelet strap is made with plastic that is 10 inches in diameter and 20.2 millimeters in width.
- The case is built with stainless steel and measures 47.7 mm in diameter and 13.2 mm in thickness.
- The bezel is made with stainless steel, which works as a bidirectional mean rotate clockwise as well as anticlockwise.
- Casio Men’s PRO Dive watch supported three sensors: a thermometer, a barometer, and a digital compass.
- Pro Trek Tough Solar Power Embedded Solar Panel That recharges the Watch’s Battery using Sun rays and UV Light.
- Low-temperature tolerance (-10 degree Celcius)
- 31 times zone included
- The city name is shown in the display window
- Automatic backlight features are fantastic
- Bidirectional is less accurate compare to undirectional
- Not for small wrists
- Little bit heavy
- The strap’s quality is a little low.
The Casio Men’s PRO Dive watch is the model for today’s youth.
If you’re looking for a large wrist dive watch for less than $500, this is it. If you are dissatisfied with the strap in any situation, simply replace it. I guarantee that the watch will last at least 15 years.
I think now you have a clear idea of what model is for you. Right?
Hey, man, still confused. Okay, don’t worry. I know it’s also a difficult task to choose the right one from the best ten lists.
Okay, I’ll tell you the top four dive watches based on my experience for your convenience. I believe that will be of support to you, and I will also present some data that has been proven.
First, if you want a digital display, diver watch including all features under budget, in that case, G-Shock Rangeman GW-9400 is One of my favorite watches. Perfect for regular use. I guarantee you after 12 years of the watch. The product will remain the same.
The second one is Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch who are loved to use an analog watch. If you want the best dive watch, don’t miss out on this deal. The water resistance power of 300m is ideal for all water-related activities, including diving. If you want a single sentence to describe this model, I’d say it’s a legendary watch for smart people.
Are you looking for a quality dive watch with a unique design, then Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Nighthawk is for you.
Suppose you like warranties and want a small-size watch. In that case, my recommendation is the Bulova Precisionist dive Watch, which comes with a three-year warranty.
Here, I am using google trends to show you how people have loved the Casio G-shock watch over the year. The model is still trendy after launching in the market.
Other models added to our list are the result of research and our own experience. To be honest, before summarising the product’s name, we went through 59 products and reviewed them across multiple platforms.
My friends and I have conversations with a variety of brands, as well as some divers. After we have completed our 17-day research, we will compile a list of ten products.
I hope you appreciate our efforts.
Wrap up on the best diver watches under $500
We are the type of people who follow trends, and we are all aware of how popular the dive watch is due to its design and appearance.
I am a person who uses a dive watch regularly and participates in activities such as swimming.
If you want a professional diver watch, always go with 300m water resistance technology; if you only use it regularly, 100 m is sufficient.
Always check some basic things that are already mentioned in the buying section before purchasing any dive watch.
I believe this article will assist you in making the right decision.
If so, please let me know in the comments section.
Thanks for visiting.